Saturday, September 22, 2012

Craft Fair Schedule

I love going to craft fairs and the farmer's market.  I am happy tell you that I will be at the following fall festivals and craft fairs.  So if you are like me and enjoy these kind of events come out and have some fun, get some holiday shopping done or just get out and enjoy the weather walking around and getting out for the day.  Hope to see you there!

 
Saturday, October 20th, 9:00-4:00 p.m.
 
Fall Fest 2012

Mankato City Building

(Old Armory Building)

217 S. High St.

Mankato, KS
 

Saturday, October 27th, 9:00-3:00 p.m.

Beloit Holiday Fair

Municipal Building

119 N. Hersey

Beloit, KS

 
Saturday, Novemeber 24th, 10:00-5:00 p.m.

Trego County Christmas Bizarre

Trego Co Fairgrounds

116 N. 13th Street

Wakeeney, KS

 
Saturday, December 15th, 9:00-3:00 p.m.

Hays National Guard Armory

200 Main Street

Hays, KS


There are few more locations I am considering.  Stay posted for more info on those locations.  Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Barb


 

No comments:

Post a Comment