Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

So first and foremost, Labor Day Weekend is upon us, which means end of summer is here.  For those of you that do have to work this weekend I wish your work day goes quickly with very few issues.  I have to tell you though, I have been patiently waiting for this weekend to arrive!  On Sunday for the first time, I get to see not one but two of my favorite bands in the same night!  Train and Maroon 5 are together in Kansas City at the Starlight Theater on Sunday night!  Okay to say I'm a LITTLE excited would be a gross understatement.  Pics will be coming later. 

Now for a little update regarding The Sterling Charm...
Customers will now be able to order the charms of their choice and mix and match them however they would like.  The site is to be updated this week after that you can check out the charms tab for more information.  I'll keep you posted as new items are added.  One last thing, if you have a design idea you would like stamped in sterling silver but are not sure if it is possible, let me know and we can design it together.   

Have a safe holiday weekend and enjoy it!

Barb            

No comments:

Post a Comment