Friday, May 20, 2011

New Website Coming Soon...

In starting this business I have learned a great deal of things.  Most important thing I have learned is "just start somewhere".  Oh and that feeling of not being ready, well it is what it is.  This is a process and one that I am enjoying.  It is a little daunting at times but I believe this is the fun part...the challenge.  The website is being built this Saturday.  Will be adding product pics through the week and hopefully we will launch Memorial Day Weekend.  I just wanted to say a big thank you to my family and friends for the encouraging words and advice.  Your support means the world to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Barb! I'm so for you on this. I know you will do great. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing more.

    ReplyDelete